PICO Evaluation Kits
TechNexion evaluation kits for PICO System-on-Modules are carefully designed to provide with the best experience and quickest time-to-market.
- Get up and running in minutes:
- Out of the box menu software loader allows you to install the latest version of Android, Yocto Linux, or Boot2QT.
- Simple, certified, high performance wireless:
- 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5 module wireless communication is a breeze
- Precertified modules make the launch of your product in North America, The European Union, Australia, and Japan a walk in the park.
- Stepping stone on the path to a successful project:
- The schematic and gerber files of our baseboards are publicly available in our download center
- Source code can be found in our Github
- Helpful information is available in our support Knowledge Base
PICO-PI-IMX8M-MINI-1G-DEV evaluation and development kit based on NXP i.MX8M Mini Quad applications processor with 1GB LPDDR4 memory, 16GB eMMC storage, supporting Wi-Fi 5 - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5 (BR EDR BLE). Learn More
Get started with the PICO-IMX8M with our PICO-PI evaluation starting kit. Learn More
Evaluation Kit System based around NXP i.MX6 + PICO-NYMPH in a convenient assembled metal enclosure. Learn More
PICO-PI-IMX6Q-DEV evaluation and development kit based on NXP i.MX6 Quad applications processor with 1GB DDR3 memory, 8GB eMMC storage, supporting Wi-Fi 5 - 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5 (BR EDR BLE).
The kit includes PICO-PI-IMX6 evaluation board, 5" PCAP Multi Touch LCD display, 5MP camera module, MHF4 antenna, USB Type-C and Micro USB cables, and cardboard stand. Learn More
TechNexion and NXP Development Kit for Amazon Alexa Voice Service Learn More